Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Try New Recipes.............

Last year I was ambitious. I got rid of something using freecycle every day. This year my plan is weekly - and not freecycling, but cooking a new recipe. I'll post the recipe with my thoughts on it. This is nothing too creative, but I want to try some new recipes - and this might keep me on track!
Please keep in mind that if you want to follow this new blog... On the whole, these recipes won't be anything earth shattering - nothing too fancy - nothing too adventurous. Just day to day recipes that a family (or at least some of the family) might enjoy. I'd love your suggestions of recipes - and if you try the recipe or think it sounds yummy, please let me know that as well!

At minimum, I pledge to try new recipes and publish some of my trusted favorite recipes.

We'll see how this goes.
 
http://www.trynewrecipes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment