Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 46 - Moen Kitchen Faucet

Today I am offering a: Moen Kitchen Faucet. This faucet has been on our kitchen sink for a long time. We thought it was broke, so bought a new one. But, by the time we took the old one off and got the new one on we realized it was not broken - just needed a tweek. But, we didn't want the hassle of removing he new one and putting back on the old one. Phew.

I think the tricky part about this offer is that the color is Ivory. But, if someone has an ivory sink or does not care that it matches, we might be a good match.

We'll see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck David! I just bought a Moen kitchen faucet and was told by my plumber that they are some of the best. I see your posts on freecycle and am inspired by your blog! Keep giving!

    ReplyDelete