Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 125 - Book - Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant

A handful of years ago, a friend of ours recommended this book to us. I really loved this book. It inspired me to take a whole new look at personal finances and understanding how money really works. I must say that very few books get you so excited that the moment you finish you want to go back, start all over and begin underlining and highlighting things.

Well, since then I have started and completed an MBA program and took several accounting classes so the stuff in this book is not quite as earth shattering as it once was. I must admit I was a bit nostalgic when I saw that this was the item to go today, but in the spirit of Freecycling for an entire year... time to let go!

I really hope that this book inspires someone else as much as it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment