Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 62 - Parents Magazine

My dad worked in the magazine business. I grew up with subscriptions to Highlights and as I grew up Teen, Seventeen and all kinds of magazines. To this day I really enjoy reading magazines and am a sucker in buying them. But, once I read them there are very few I keep - most I pass on to recycle or even send to local hospitals/doctors offices. Today, I am offering 6 old Parents Magazines. I am lucky enough to have the subscription and am sure someone else will be happy to get older copies of this great magazine!

1 comment:

  1. My subscriptions to "Parents" & "Parenting" expired around Dec. Despite the almost weekly renewal reminders, I just never got around to renewing. If you have any 2009 copies, I'll take them off your hands and catch up. Maybe I can swap with you? I just started getting a "green parenting" magazine called Kiwi that I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete