Sunday, March 8, 2009

Super Nice E-Mail...

I got the nicest e-mail on Saturday...

Hi Nancy,
I'm not interested in the drawer pulls, but wanted to tell you how enjoyable your blog is.
Also wanted to tell you that after reading the Marley & Me book, it went to my sister, who is a high school reading teacher, to use in the lending library she has established for the kids.
The baby boy sweater I gave to a friend whose sister died from cancer a year ago. That sister's daughter had a baby a couple of months ago. She is an unwed, unmarried mom, trying to get things together without much $, and my friend tries very hard to help her niece out. Baby Lucas wore the sweater last weekend and (I am told) looked quite cute!
Just thought you would appreciate knowing how these items were ultimately enjoyed and put to good use.

Continued Happy Freecycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment