Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 73 - Men's Shoes

Today I am offering a paid of men's shoes - my husband's shoes. Therefore, I must turn to Dave to finish the post.

A handful of years ago, Nancy was very nice and bought be a pair of shoes. I appreciated the idea but I never really liked them. I feel that shoes are such a personal item I don't think buying shoes for someone else is a good idea (unless you are buying shoes for a small kid).

I've resisted getting rid of them because I didn't want to hurt Nancy's feeling but I didn't want to wear them so they've been sitting in my closet for years.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these shoes and I think they've only been worn twice at the most. It will be interesting to see if anybody wants to take a pair of shoes but I guarantee they are "like new" and in great condition. I'm glad to have them out of the closet and glad to have cleared the air with my wife. Phew... I feel better now. :)

Nancy's response: Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment