Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bowling Set Update

A few weeks ago I gave away a plastic bowling set to a woman who runs an after school program. She thought her kids would enjoy it.

Well, I've been out of town and just returned home to a TON of mail!!! In it I got a big shocker!!

I got a nice postcard from the Children of Jerusalem Lutheran School. The teacher and children wanted to formally thank me!! That's a first that I've received an actual item in the mail to thank me! She must be a really good teacher - teaching not only book smarts, but the golden rule and strong social skills.

So many times I barely get a thank you - it really made my day to get a piece of mail thanking me.

2 comments:

  1. That was so nice that the teacher had the students write a thank you note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - That IS great.

    ReplyDelete