Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 57 - Double Stroller

Today I am offering a Jeep Double Stroller. If you read my family blog, you'll be right in guessing that this is the stroller the airline messed up. Despite their mistake, the stroller is not completely broken - just more difficult to open and close. But, I think if someone needed a stroller to keep in their garage, it would work just fine. We'll see if there are any takers - I bet there will be someone!

Why not keep it? Well, we don't use it often - the kids are barely ever in strollers. And, when we do use it we are traveling and opening/closing it. And, with no trips coming up we'll be just fine with our regular stroller. And, I am pretty tall and have a long stride. This stroller has a middle wheel and I kick it all the time - just can't walk at a normal clip.

So, I'm done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment