Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55 - Package of Napkins and a Wine Topper

My day is way off kilter. My husband is out of town and I had to work this morning. That meant getting my 2.5 year old twins out the door by 8:30 and that's a tall order! But, they got to their sitters, I got to work and all is well. But, I have not freecycled yet! And, I don't know what to freecycle today. So, I am sitting in my family room and looking for an item to hit the road... What shall it be???

the chi machine?? Nope - that's still a keeper.
the slot machine?? My husband would kill me.
picture frames?? Nope - they all have pictures of my girls.
a stone elephant?? We're getting closer.......

this is hard!

Okay - how about a package of napkins and a wine topper? The napkins say "If they don't have golf in heaven I'm not going" and the wine topper is a golf ball.

We got them for Christmas in a grab bag thingy and have no use for them. They had not yet been put away from Christmas - now you can imagine how crazy my house is!

Did I mention we don't golf?

No comments:

Post a Comment