Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11 - Wanted: Pressure Cooker & Canning Supplies

Today I posted a "wanted" e-mail for: a pressure cooker and canning supplies or cookbooks. Recently I have become very interested in pressure cookers and canning foods. I bought a HUGE pressure cooker to can food items, but wanted to get one that would work better for a roast or something. I have also gotten many books from the library, but think I'll need them longer term than just a few weeks. I hope I get lucky and have someone willing to part with their items!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I thought it would be fun to check in on you and see how your free cycle experience is going. I got caught up quickly and have to admit I think this is really fun, and I am a little envious of your shrinking "junk" collection...and then I got to this post...shame on you :) isn't there a rule against this sort of thing? Molly C.

    ReplyDelete