Friday, January 9, 2009

A Tip for Cleaning Your Closet...

Dave and I have been cleaning our coat closet - preparing for house guests that will be arriving in just 2 weeks. We kept some, made a pile for Goodwill and a pile for Freecycle. Amongst many other items in my Freecycle pile was a super cute set of red gloves/hat/scarf, a childrens scarf and a purple hat. At the end of the night left everything on the living room floor - and in the morning I brought my 2.5 year old twins downstairs and started breakfast. Well, they invaded my pile and have become attached to the red set and the purple hat/kid scarf! Sure, they already have hats and mittens, but how do you say no to demanding 2.5 year olds. And, they just look so cute!

So, my tip is - clean up your triage piles before letting kids around or you'll never get rid of anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment