Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9 - Textbooks: Accounting & International Business

These are some big books!! Dave had to for his MBA and they have been gathering dust since. I had to twist his arm really hard to get him to let me freecycle them - funny the strange things we have trouble parting with.

Today I am offering Introduction to Financial Accounting - 8th Edition and International Business - Competing in the Global Marketplace. Okay, I actually think the international business might be somewhat interesting, but not the accounting. And, since I typically recently primarily read books about animals, colors and other tedious things (most of which are under 20 pages), I just don't think I could wrap my brain around these - and I don't think I'd want to! Actually - I just got great books from the library about canning food - that's my new little adventure....

Please, someone take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment