Thursday, January 8, 2009

No-Shows...

Funny that today a Freecycle Moderator posted a comment about no-shows... and I have had a package sitting on my porch for days!!

For the past few days I have been e-mailing him trying to prod him to pick up the book. This afternoon I sent an e-mail saying I had to move on the the next person who wanted it. I need the book off my front porch! I then sent an e-mail to another person that said they'd like the book. We'll see what happens.

For the record, I don't automatically pick the first respondant. I am often more intested in what they want to do with the item ... check out the amazing things done to some of my items as noted in a comment from Day 7.

The moderator gave some great suggestions for Freecycle postings - some I might take up right away and some I might wait until my frustration level rises.

I was thinking that for my next "hot" item I might ask the people that want it to send me a joke - or something I can add to my blog. We'll see - I don't want to scare anyone off.

No comments:

Post a Comment