Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 11 - Wanted: Pressure Cooker & Canning Supplies - I GOT ONE!!!

I am so excited for my new pressure cooker!!!! I have 2 separate uses for it. First, I am becoming very interested in canning foods. Second, I'd like to use it to cook roasts, chicken, soup or whatever else.

I actually bought one (for canning purposes) right after Christmas. When I got home I realized it was too small for canning, so I returned it. I ordered a HUGE one on-line. I realized the one I bought was too big to just make dinner in, so I posted for one on Freecycle. Sure enough, I got a BRAND NEW one - they same exact model I had bought/returned a few weeks ago. It will be perfect to have one for canning large quantities and one for cooking dinner.

Tonight I am making sweet and sour chicken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment